As a Technical Rigging Animator, you will work alongside and support the Animation Team creating character, vehicle, weapon rigs and tools needed to support a creative and efficient production pipeline.
You must be able to thrive in a challenging environment, with an aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, and a deep passion for videogames. Experience in first-person shooter (FPS) games and knowledge of the Call of Duty games is a huge plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to work and be part of a highly talented team of proven developers who are passionate about making games.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Create and implementing efficient character/weapon/vehicle/prop rigs for the project
• Work close with Animators, taking feedback on rigs and identifying areas to improve the creation of animation content.
• Help develop and maintain character facial rigs to support the facial animation pipeline
• Cooperating and working closely with the modeling and assets teams
• Working with MEL/Python scripts to automate the character animation process
• Computer Programming/Scripting experience (e.g. C#, C++, MEL, Python, Etc.)
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or one to two years related experience and/or training
• Experience developing rigs for Max, Maya, and/or MotionBuilder
• excellent understanding of skin weight painting and skin deformation
• Can quickly learn and master new tools, processes and pipelines
• Familiarity of Game Engine requirements and rig parameters for Game Engines
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with other disciplines and departments
• Contribute and be part of a highly creative team, receiving and responding to feedback
• Familiarity of both key framed and motion capture pipelines
• Knowledge of Houdini, including rigid bodies, soft bodies and clothing simulation is desirable
• Absolute passion for playing and making the industry's best videogames
• Strong reel demonstrating good range of rigs