Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Mobile to players on the go.
We are looking for a Technical Artist to push map content optimisation to the max while making the most of mobile platforms. The ideal candidate is an experienced tech artist with an understanding of runtime systems as well as memory and performance issues relating to art content production.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
• Work with Art and Technology departments evaluating performance issues and propose strategies on how to achieve optimal performance of art assets.
• Work on the automation of tasks with the available tools, propose new tools if necessary
• Work with the different tech teams to improve workflows.
• Bridge communication between all departments involved in the optimisation of levels.
• Experience as a Technical Artist or in a similar position with an optimisation focus.
• Coding/scripting knowledge
• Strong understanding of pipeline and runtime game systems, including lighting and shading
• Ability to communicate well in English (Written and spoken)
• Ability to communicate well with other teams and departments
IT'S ALWAYS A PLUS:
• Experience in shooters, mobile game development and/or AAA games
• Previous mobile development experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
• And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pb46-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.