Activision Blizzard's IT Enterprise Services division is looking for an experienced and
talented Systems Administrator to join our Identity and Access Management Operations
team. The IAM Ops team is responsible for engineering and administration of the
applications and services which support identity management along with on-prem and cloud
This role primarily augments our team of System Engineers responsible for designing and
operating Okta Single Sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and supporting
systems, which provide authentication and authorization services across the Activision,
Blizzard, and King organizations. Additional responsibilities include operational
administration of other IAM related technologies, including Active Directory/Azure AD and
Sailpoint IdentityIQ. The ideal candidate is well-versed in identity management principles
and is specifically experienced in SSO systems integration, support and administration.
A good Identity Engineer is a self-starter who watches for every area of improvement and
proactively drives new solutions to stay ahead of the company's needs. Working directly
with business stakeholders, project management and other IT teams, this role will deliver
solutions and improvements that streamline and enhance our offerings to the business, and
help drive adoption of modern and secure authentication solutions. This role also works
directly with our Information Security team to review proposed configurations before
implementing, and to address any issues with existing policies and configurations.
• Primary support, integration and administration provider Okta SSO/MFA.
• Operational administration of Active Directory/Azure AD, Duo MFA and Sailpoint
• Provide guidance to integration teams and internal team members on authentication
related technologies and standards, e.g. LDAP, SAML v2.0, OAuth and OIDC.
• Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration documentation.
• Participate in an on-call rotation providing 24/7 support for all responsible systems.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Experience administering SSO solutions or alternative
• Extensive experience working in an enterprise IT environment.
• Understanding of authentication standards/protocols, e.g. LDAP, SAML v2.0, OAuth
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
• A degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field.
• Experience with PowerShell.
• Experience with Active Directory.
• Experience with Azure AD.
• Experience in administration of Office 365, Microsoft Partner Portal, Azure
infrastructure as a service.
• Experience with cross-tenant collaboration and guest identities in Azure AD.
• Experience with Privileged Access Management solutions, e.g. CyberArk.
• Experience working in a DevOps environment, or knowledge of DevOps principles.
• Good understanding of IAM and/or security best practices, both theory and practical
• Love for video games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjy6b1-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.