London, United Kingdom
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
Your mission as Operations Manager Supply Chain is to be responsible for quality and business aligned supply of our product to our customers to ensure the company supports in delivering retail product to market.
In a company that serves and engages millions of players across EMEA, you will contribute to building the most advanced data-driven and player-centric marketing practices, and to reinventing communication with players by extending their epic entertainment experience with us beyond our games.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for production and supply of our software and products with our 1st Parties & Partners.
• Own the CPG order management flow with Blizzard Vendor's and its distribution partners, including managing logistics, reporting and revenue activities
• AAA security to our customers and outward AAA plans to retail.
• Relationship management with replicators & capacity planning for product supply
• NPI management with NA team, on point for alignment with EU BU for GTM strategies, deliver projects on time, cost and quality
• Responsible for ensuring product quality, BOM's and COG's to market
• Manage the pack out of Collector Edition, CPG & Switch products, delivering on time, quality & COGs/inventory accuracy
• Experience in managing operation relationships with 1st Parties, Product Management Teams & Marketing in NA & EU
• In-depth Oracle knowledge of purchasing, BOM's and COGs management
• Attention to detail, good communicator verbal & written
• A flexible team player that can manage multiple duties across supply chain functions
Key success for year 1
• Seamlessly transition the business objectives into the new organization, be responsible for managing the change of scope and be proactive in knowledge acquiring and sharing
• Deliver our company product portfolio to our distributors, against KPI's, limiting our inventory risk
• Relationship management of key stakeholders – internal and external
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming.
Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy786q-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.