Staff Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
• Contribute to and build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
• Participates in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
• Design and implementation of automation frameworks.
• Design, code, and implement automated tests in Java using Selenium or any other simila
• r tools.
• Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements.
• Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
• Work closely with cross functional teams such as PD and PM in understanding the requirements for writing and running tests in live environment.
• Report defects in a timely fashion and work with the Development team to manage defects until issues are resolved.
• Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
• Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
• Proactively create test cases for the known defects and integrate them into the test suite.
• Mentor junior engineers to build their skills and contribution levels.
• Proven working experience in testing & automation.
• 7+ years of experience in software quality engineering.
• Experience in Mobile advertising testing is plus.
• Proficient with service automation and automation framework development.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
• Ability to think logically, diagnose/triage.
• Strong experience in stress testing scalable high volume applications that handles millions of requests.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
• BS in Computer Science or Equivalent.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $111,780.00 - $206,882.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the US and is not applicable to locations outside of the US Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r068v6-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.