Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As the Sr. Analyst, FP&A - Marketing, you will support all strategic planning and forecasting for marketing investments across the global Blizzard portfolio. You will act as a business partner to Marketing team and other stakeholders in the development of strategic plans for the business as well as support the FP&A Manager in the development of new analyses and business insights that drive improved decision making. Your focus will include fixed and variable global marketing expense and cash forecasts, consolidated reporting and strategic financial modeling. This role plays a central role in the evolution, consolidation and reporting of global marketing spend.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist FP&A Manager with leading the global tracking and forecasting of key franchise marketing budgets in partnership with commercial and franchise finance teams
• Partner with FP&A Manager to drive the annual operating plan / budgeting process – facilitating the creation of objectives and key results and ensuring that targets, budgets and plans cascade down to each organization and team within the function
• Work with Marketing Controller and Manager on regular monthly and quarterly forecasts, and financial practices, processes, and technology usage to ensure proper financial controls and resource utilization are in place
• Help implement processes to enhance marketing investment tracking, visibility and streamlined reporting
• Work with marketing controller and marketing organization to evaluate ROI of our on-going marketing initiatives and of building internal capabilities vs external solutions
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in finance roles; experience in analytics, strategy or finance in digital marketing, technology or entertainment industries.
• Strong quantitative research, data analysis and financial modeling capabilities
• Experience consolidating budgets and spend for a large marketing organization
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (Proficiency in Excel macros a plus!)
• Knowledge of general accounting and financial planning
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently, with limited direction
• Bachelor's Degree required. MBA a plus.
• Knowledge of marketing KPIs
• Experience working at a Fortune 500 company
• Gaming industry experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx7q1-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.