Senior Analyst, Mobile Growth
Santa Monica, CA
As a Sr. Analyst, User Acquisition for our Call of Duty Mobile team, you will get to shape our marketing efforts through a mix of data analysis and campaign management. The Mobile Growth team at Activision commands a multi-million dollar budget and is responsible for growing the company's userbase across its budding portfolio of Mobile games. The group we're assembling is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto Mobile phones, and we're looking for rockstars who are equally comfortable with marketing as they are with analytics. The Sr. Analyst, User Acquisition is a mid-level role that assists the user Growth/User Acquisition team through a combination of campaign management and analysis.
• Build and run user acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snap, Networks, DSP, etc. across various platforms and devices, ensuring KPIs are achieved.
• Onboard new channels and assist in identifying new opportunities for the continued growth of Call of Duty Mobile
• Partner with Mobile Analytics and Data Science to monitor KPIs that align with business objectives and help drive optimization.
• Assist with complex A/B testing for localization, creatives, geos, content, CTAs, etc., to maximize acquisition activities and ROI.
• Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure our growth strategy is executed upon.
• Perform deep-dive analysis (e.g. cohort performance, channel analysis, creative review, etc.)
• Learn the dynamics of free-to-play gaming and the Mobile UA ecosystem from industry veterans
• 2-3 years' experience managing user acquisition/paid media campaigns for down funnel KPIs
• A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
• Demonstrated ability to effectively running and optimize multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
• Experience with reporting both quantitative and qualitative results of user acquisition spend to an executive audience
• Understanding of Insertion/Purchase order set up, budget pacing, and invoicing
• Preferably experience in driving growth specifically for mobile, gaming is a plus
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.