Senior Director, Product Lead, Call Of Duty
Santa Monica, CA
Your Mission is:
The Live Ops Ops Analytics team is adding a talented Sr. Analyst contractor to lead our studio operations reporting efforts. As a member of the Live Ops Analytics team you will work to help shape the growth of our data resources to support our analytics and live operations teams.
• Partner with analytics teams and game studios to design and develop reporting to monitor game health and performance
• Manage ad hoc data requests
• Create and monitor ETL process for all studio ops related tasks
• Work with the various business units to understand their business questions, goals and requirements, and deliver timely on point analyses
• Deliver presentations on analytic topics and results to both technical and non-technical audiences
Please note: This is a contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
• BA/BS degree required with a technical focus (e.g. computer science, engineering) – data engineering background preferred
• Experience creating ETL pipelines and use of workflow management tools such as Airflow
• Extensive knowledge of coding languages including SQL and Python
• Advanced skills in data visualization tools such as Tableau
• Skilled at deriving narrative from data and communicate the results effectively
• Play games, with a solid understanding of user engagement and monetization strategies in gaming, entertainment/ecommerce service providers, or mobile apps
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So, if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.