Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Sr. Analyst, HR Strategy is responsible for supporting the SVP, HR Strategy and Chief of Staff in driving forward transformational change across the business and within the HR function. The Sr. Analyst will work closely with the SVP, HR Strategy and Chief of Staff (SVP) – as well as the VP, Talent & Succession Planning to ensure goals and objectives of the Chief People Officer's (CPO) agenda are carried throughout the Company. The Sr. Analyst reports directly to the SVP, HR Strategy and Chief of Staff and also to the VP, Talent & Succession Planning. The Sr. Analyst will be accountable to provide critical and accurate data analyses, project management support, and assessment of best practices to guide and action on effective decision making.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop executive-ready materials that successfully drive business decisions
• Lead strategic initiatives and projects from end-to-end: establishing the project team; setting project milestones; collaborating effectively and successfully managing deliverables
• Support the SVP in managing strong and effective project teams to enable the successful implementation of initiatives and projects of the CPO or business leaders' vision and strategy
• Partner with the SVP to ensure that the HR organization and project teams correctly interpret, understand and carry out the direction and strategic vision of the CPO or business leader
• Drive progress and analysis on M&A activity by conducting due diligence, developing business cases, building detailed financial models, and working closely with internal leaders to inform and successfully implement key business strategies and initiatives that may impact the human resources agenda
• Serve as a thought partner to the SVP and the VP, Talent & Sucession Planning by staying abreast of best practices across HR and Talent; recommending principles to bolster our centers of excellence to be best-in-class
• Deliver data driven insight to build business cases that help orchestrate and develop strategic change initiatives across the business
• Partner closely with the People Analytics, IT, and HR Technology teams to establish real-time dashboards that assess the workforce and propel key people decisions
• Collect and consolidate data across the Company to readily assess, outline, and develop workforce strategy plans and/or framework
• Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of work experience, ideally with background in human capital consulting, management consulting, and/or human resources strategy, people analytics, or talent management in a leading media or technology company
• Exceptional problem-solving, decision-making and quantitative skills, including strong organizational and financial modeling abilities (Intermediate to Expert Excel capabilities)
• Persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to tailor communications to a broad range of audiences and prepare executive-ready materials (Intermediate to Expert Powerpoint capabilities)
• Proven success in managing strategic projects and initiatives, demonstrating cross-functional leadership and strong change management to achieve measurable results
• Ability to build trust-based relationships and effectively collaborate across several businesses and HR departments
• Comfort with ambiguity; strong judgment and ability to make well-informed decisions – displaying both high IQ and EQ
• Does not tolerate the status quo and seeks to continuously improve the organization
• Self-starter who can identify problems, outline solutions, and drive execution
• Interest and passion for interactive entertainment and technology
• Strong desire to get exposure across human resources and the business, leading to further human resources leadership roles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g36wyn-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.