Player Support Analyst
El Segundo, CA
Spec Ops Agents are required to provide innovative and exceptional service to our most valued players (VIPs) through problem identification, troubleshooting, education, and resolution. Support requests can range from general inquiries to complex troubleshooting and will be resolved through a variety of high-touch, high-quality, and high-tech procedures.
As key members of Activision Player Support, Spec Ops Agents are expected to maintain Activision's culture of excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of their work.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Respond to high profile customer inquiries and provide first contact resolution of customer issues via email, chat and phone.
• Responsible for ensuring the integrity of VIP initiatives while delivering timely and accurate responses to player's questions and requests.
• Take personal ownership of player's requests and maintain accountability for follow-through.
• Perform data entry and troubleshooting for game and warranty issues.
• Provide exceptional player experience as measured through surveys.
• Provide proactive player communication via email, chat, and phone when necessary.
• Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and players.
• Learn and review departmental policies and procedures.
• Maintain security and confidentiality of Activision internal information and customer/account information.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service or technical support role involving social and/or live help channels (email, voice, chat)
• Experience working with high profile customers
• Strong home (wired/wireless) network troubleshooting skills
• Strong PC/Console hardware/software knowledge
• Avid gamer with knowledge of and passion for first person shooters
• Demonstrable experience with current console gaming platforms
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player with a positive attitude
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work a designated schedule
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Available to work days, nights, and weekends
• Familiarity with telephony hardware and software
• Familiarity with High Definition home theater equipment
• Knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC)
• Knowledge of and passion for Activision games
• Experience working with customer loyalty programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7pzy-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.