Hey potential-future-Toys for Bob Senior Sound Designer! We have a rare open role for a Senior Sound Designer to join our incredible team. You will play an integral role in shaping and executing compelling audio experiences for our games. We are looking for a candidate who possesses strong creative abilities and knows how to navigate the technical aspects of game audio integration. You will be part of a small audio team and will have the opportunity to engage in many areas of game audio.
• Do you like designing awesome sounds for video games that reach millions?
• Do you know your .wem from your .rpp?
• Do you like working with fun people who love what they do, in a company that makes space so that the talented folks of TFB can be self-directed, empowered, and encouraged to bring their creative chops to every part of the game?
• Are you looking for flexible working arrangements?
Here's the run down. You already know this drill:
• 5 years of experience in game design
• Experience implementing audio with middleware tools like Wwise and game engines like Unreal, or similar
• Experience with versioning software like Perforce
• Experience with major digital audio workstations, with high proficiency of at least one
Knowledge & Skills
• Technical proficiency with scripting languages like Unreal Blueprints
• Strong background in sound design, with an ear for quality and character
• Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering
• Understanding of PS4, XBOX One, and PC audio functionality, capabilities, and limitations
• Flexible approach to sound design tone and techniques to fit a wide range of projects
If you're still reading, I'm thinking you might be who we're looking for.
• Confident with making awesome and bold sounds, and hooking them into game engines
• Comfortable in self-directed role and working autonomously
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Passionate about games and game audio
• Experience editing music and voice-over
• FPS/Multi-player experience
• Continuing education and professional development in audio engineering, music, or similar
If so far, this is working for you, get in touch! We want to hear from you! Hit that button and apply now!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe5v4-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.