The Social Media Marketing Associate Manager (Temporary) supports the Call of Duty: Mobile marketing team with live service game needs focused on social content, communications, marketing, and social management. This person will help support the content, copy, and scheduling of social posts for Call of Duty Mobile social channels.
• Support development of social content for CODM owned and operated social channels: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Work cross functionally with marketing and content teams to develop social content to support key marketing campaigns
• Work cross functionally with product and liveops team to develop social content to support key product marketing beats
• Assist social media team with content development & production (i.e., writing content creative briefs, tracking assets and deadlines, legal reviews and approvals)
• Assist and develop copy for social posts
• Assist in maintaining and managing social calendar
• Support social media team in analytics and data reporting
• Contribute in ideation and execution of social campaigns to grow channel subscribers and engagement
• 4+ years' experience with marketing, social media, or community engagement in a professional capacity.
• Gaming related background mandatory due to constant interaction with gaming community
• In-depth experience using all major social media platforms.
• Basic understanding of analytics, project management, video game development, relationship management, and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with business-related software, including Microsoft Office, Jira, Smartsheet, Sprinklr, YouTube, Twitch, or social media analytics tools
• Be familiar with the latest industry trends, news, issues, and sensitivities
• Art background or Photoshop proficiency a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and be accountable for high levels of deliverables
• Strong cross-team collaboration skills
• Understanding of gaming social platforms
• Understanding of the mobile game industry and market
• Comfortable analyzing data and reporting findings to the larger team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roepqp-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.