Social Media & Digital Publishing Manager
London, United Kingdom
This role will be based in the UK, at our Soho Office. Our Soho office is in the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently just walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As the Social Media & Digital Publishing Director , you will lead a team that oversees all the day to day social media campaign and digital marketing content publishing for both Activision & Blizzard titles. Working closey with the Consumer Marketing, Terrioty Marketing Activation and Communication teams y ou will thrive in an energetic team environment, be a natural team-player and a functional specialist in all things Social and Digital Marketing content .
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Lead a team to oversee transcreation, creative origination and subsequent publishing of content across Social and Digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and websites including Battlenet for EMEA.
• O wn the relationship with Global Social Marketing Teams across A + B on all campaign development from both a strategic and executional perspective.
• Identify strategic and tactical content
opportunities to support key Franchises in EMEA and ensure we are delivering against bringing key marketing messages to our players.
• Drive the (digital) channel strategy to support the ongoing needs across both Franchises and specific regional requirements for EMEA.
• Foster a cross collobration culture working with numerous Marketing Team verticals and Franchise teams.
• Oversee all reporting around campaign/content performance utlising a number of inhouse and external tool sets .
• Develop an effective partnership with the internal Community teams to drive a consistent feedback loop to inform content strategy.
• Own relationships with both internal and external Partners for resourcing to support asset transcreation and digital publishing .
• Responsible for budget setting and management.
This role is a Director level position where you will thrive on a can-do attitude, not afraid to get completely involved in a working environment that will empower you to create new ideas and encourage you to think outside the box all whilst sharing in some great company benefits and initiatives. In addition you will have:
• A Degree level Education (preferred) relevant to the experience required for the role.
• 10+ years experience
of Social Media and/or Digital Content Publishing experience preferably within the gaming sector
• Experience leading brand portfolios, including development and execution of Social Media strategies and channel planning
• Well versed in working across complex, matrix driven
• Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities
• Demonstrated experience of developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that drove quantitive results at a local or Regional level
• Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding high performance standards
• Ability to build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal English skills along with strong stakeholder management skills
• Additional EU language (preferred)
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Demonstrable experience in self-prioritizing of work and appropriately responses to urgent matters.
• A willingness to travel should it be required in role.
• You will be a confident, proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious in nature who can work autonomously when required all with a great sense of humor .
• Finally a passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must.
About Activision Blizzard
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. As a business we have an extraordinary track record of delivering stakeholder value for over 30 years. We are a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500. Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Activision's Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, and StarCraft®, and King's Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company – through its support of the Call of Duty Endowment – to help find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and its world of epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6znp0-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.