Social Media & Digital Publishing Manager
London, United Kingdom
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shops and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from several London tube stations and mainline train stations.
As a Social Media & Digital Publishing Specialist you will support the day-to-day social media campaign and digital marketing content publishing for both Activision & Blizzard titles. Working closely with Consumer Marketing, Territory Marketing Activation and Communication teams you will thrive in an energetic team environment, be a natural team-player and a functional specialist in all things Social and Digital Marketing.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Support with transcreation, creative origination and subsequent publishing of content across Social and Digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and websites including Battlenet for EMEA.
• Identify tactical content opportunities to support key franchises in EMEA and ensure we are delivering key marketing messages to our players.
• Deliver reporting around campaign/content performance ut ilis ing several in-house and external tool sets.
• Work closely with global franchise Digital Marketing leads to pitch, develop and execute truly Global digital franchise campaigns.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (centrally and locally) to develop and execute local content
• Develop an effective partnership with the internal Community teams to drive a consistent feedback loop to inform content strategy.
• A Degree level Education (preferred) relevant to the experience required for the role.
• + 2 years' experience
of Social Media and/or Digital Content Publishing experience preferably within the gaming sector
• Experience working with digital content planning tools ( e.g
Opal), social publishing tools ( e.g Sprinklr, Spredfast ) and digital reporting/social listening tools ( e.g Netbase , Crimson Hexagon) preferred
• Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities
• Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding high-performance standards
• The ability to build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal English skills along with strong stakeholder management skills.
• Additional EU language (preferred)
• The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Demonstrable experience in self- prioritization
of work and appropriately responding to urgent matters.
• A willingness to travel w ould be required in role.
• You will be a confident, proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious in nature who can work autonomously when required all with a great sense of humor.
• Finally, a passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must.
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming.
Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oy1y-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.