Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ to players on the go.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who is passionate, driven and a game loving person. The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience creating flows and HUD systems.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
• Conceptualize user experience flows and work with design and art to iterate on them from concept to implementation.
• Create usable HUD systems with the mobile user in mind.
• Ensure overall consistency in terms of design rules for all the solutions offered.
• Contribute to and proactively seek solutions to technical or design challenges.
• Writing documentation and presenting designs to the team in a clear and understandable manner.
• Propose User Testing with specific goals in mind and analyse resulting info on the proposed mockups.
• 5 years' experience in a UX design position or equivalent relevant experience
• Deep knowledge on games frontend UX flow and HUD
• Knowledge of current UX and UI standards in mobile games
• A proactive attitude and open to receiving and implementing feedback
• Proficient in English
IT'S ALWAYS A PLUS:
• Experience working on AAA and or shooters
• To have published any games that we can play!
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
• And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5yn8-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.