Who we are:
Demonware is an independently-run part of Activision Blizzard. We run every part of the players' online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders.
The work we do together every day impacts almost half a billion players around the world. We solve big company challenges with a small company feel. We are technology-driven with a culture of openness. This means collaborating to solve interesting challenges, enjoying the freedom to talk to anyone, and always feeling respected. We take the work seriously; ourselves, not so much.
What we do:
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our team in Santa Monica or Vancouver, where you will work within the Demonware Product Management department to deliver impactful player outcomes for Activision's industry leading games.
• Work closely with game studios, partners in Activision, and Demonware engineering and production teams to assess and prioritize opportunities that will delight players and drive engagement
• Develop detailed product requirements and establish quantifiable measures of success (KPIs) for validated opportunities
• Partner with engineering leadership to shape product strategy and translate into actionable short and long-term road maps
• Perform user- and competitive research to inform opportunities and make data-informed decisions
• Regularly communicate product plans and outcomes to company leadership and key stakeholders
• 5+ years' experience of technical product management, focusing on developing achievable objectives and a solid product roadmap
• Self-driven, motivated and resourceful with an ability to drive alignment and maintain momentum
• Hands-on experience navigating, analyzing and presenting data objectively
• Experience working with Engineering teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Preferred background or education in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering
We're headquartered in Santa Monica and Vancouver, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivaled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1w8n-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.