Associate Operations Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Great Games Start with Great People!
This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us!
Activision Blizzard and Activision Publishing are headquartered in Santa Monica, California. Activision Blizzard is the parent company of Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment, providing corporate shared services (e.g., HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Sales, and Supply Chain) for both companies globally. Activision is a global interactive entertainment software leader and the world's largest independent video game publisher.
The company's product portfolio includes Activision Publishing's Call of Duty® and Crash, Spyro, and Sekiro, as well as Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Overwatch, and Diablo® franchises.
This position sits within the global supply chain organization which is a shared central service supporting our retail business, direct to consumer business, consumer products, and our digital transformation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Supply Chain Specialist , Supply Chain will be responsible for overall day-to-day digital key and digital token management (including set up with our First Parties - Microsoft, Sony, Battle.net, ATVI internal - procuring, assuring quality, providing timely delivery to internal customers, and record keeping), POSA card management, data analytics, and completion of specific projects and tasks consistent with Supply Chain and company strategies, goals, and commitments. Additionally, this position will play an integral role in new release efforts, project management, and be responsible to support other functions within the global supply chain, such as release management, master data, and others. You must possess a high degree of personal responsibility, integrity, attention to detail, desire to learn, with the flexibility and focus to achieve desired results in a dynamic environment.
Digital Key, Digital Token, and POSA Management
• Coordinate new product development, such as digital keys, digital tokens, and POSA cards with consumer marketing, retail marketing, sales, software studios, and First Parties (i.e., Microsoft, Sony, Battle.net, internal ATVI) as required
• Confirm new product purpose and expected activation results, avoid duplicate set up with provider
• Provide quality assurance to ensure digital keys and tokens perform as expected
• Process orders to deliver keys, tokens, and or POSA cards per required delivery timing
• Verify costing and ensure POs are issued accordingly
• Monitor progress from ordering until delivery
• Record key data points, maintain records and provide updates to routine and/or requested reports
• Be the subject matter expert for digital keys, digital tokens and POSA cards
• Generate and review daily internal supply/demand report
• Recommend and secure approval for replenishment stock supply
• Develop the executive approval deck for new release manufacturing
• Provide freight estimates as requested (inbound and outbound)
• Coordinate freight as needed
• Verify freight charges based on guidelines
• Properly code freight bills for payment and track freight spend
• Provide oversite and manage new releases
• Create and setup part numbers
• Form and maintain Bills of Materials
• Create, issue, and track to closure work orders and purchase order
• Manage materials and ensure components are correct and in the right place at the right time
• Maintain project reports and documents
• Track and approve art assets per requirements
• Ensure quality of packaging (color, finish, specs) are to standards
• Examine 1st article samples (print and finished goods) for quality assurance
• Country of Origin determination
• Tariff Classification
• Order Management support
• Digital transition support
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Operations, or relevant field (or equivalent work experience)
• Possess an understanding of game and or computer keycode mechanics
• 3-5 years of experience in relevant work areas of supply chain
• Working knowledge of ERP systems (i.e. Oracle), database applications (e.g., Salesforce), and modern communications tools (i.e., Slack, Zoom),
• Ability to work across Microsoft Office suite
Well organized, detail oriented, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yyby-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.