Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Austin, TX
As a Senior QA Trainer, you will serve as a liaison between the Training team and the company business units. The Trainer will leverage their industry experience to establish credibility with the business units and translate their learning needs. The Trainer manages and runs training programs across brands. They partner with our training team to ensure the best learning experience.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Deliver a high-quality learning experience for new employees
• Own training program and make recommendations for improvements
• Partner with management team to establish validity and scope of training requests
• Consult with the business to identify subject matter experts, coaches, and trainers to participate in training programs
• Partner with training coordinator for reporting, data entry, LMS, and scheduling
• Leverage industry/business unit expertise to establish credibility within the business
• Review training deliverables and learner work to ensure it aligns with industry and company best practices
• Establish strong partnerships with the business to ensure training content is relevant
• Communicate with training participants and business leaders
• Some domestic travel may be required
• 5+ years of experience as a trainer in a corporate setting
• Demonstrated experience designing a training program from the ground up
• Experience in a fast-moving company
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to command a room
• You will need first-class written and oral communication skills
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, and energetic individual who connects well with others (often over technology)
• Background in training, curriculum development, or similar
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enjoy continuously learning and teaching
• Bachelor's Degree
• Training experience in gaming or entertainment industry is a plus
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8j35-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.