As a Sr. Product Manager you will lead, shape and execute the web product roadmap for CallOfDuty.com, mobile COD companion app, and other marketing centric web initiatives. You will serve as a liaison between the digital marketing team, marketing analytics, consumer marketing, editorial and consumer tech to help define and prioritize features of the web experience. This role will oversee the overall product strategy and guide the team around overall best practices, especially optimal user-experience, user-flows, page design, search engine optimization and data strategy.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Developing and owning the product vision and roadmap for the web products supporting CallOfDuty (including the .com, as well as other COD centric marketing sites apps), keeping teams updated on the top level goals, timelines and progress
• Partnering with consumer tech and creative marketing on planning and implementation, as well as managing expectations with other stakeholders (internal and external)
• Be the subject matter expert on the web platform, and push our thinking forward about user experience and overall best practices
• Brief UX/UI and design resources on the implementation of flow, layout and design
• Leading the team around the best implementation of new game marketing pages, purchase flows, news (blog), and My COD (logged in state, including in-game store).
• Prioritizing new ideas, and building a test-and-learn strategy in partnership with our marketing tech and marking analytics teams to improve our ability to get users engaged with the content on web and other platforms.
• 5+ years of experience in product management
• At least 3 years of experience as a PM working on web products, websites and mobile applications
• Experience working on products that serve an marketing function, with a strong understanding of industry best practices
Knowledge & Skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop and shape an existing product by continuously seeking out and pursuing new opportunities.
• Data-driven mindset that is able to understand our player base and market trends and translate them into business opportunities.
• Proven ability to generate innovative ideas and solve complex problems while staying true to Blizzard's core values.
• Ability to build strong partnerships, influence and partner with senior executives to drive change and results.
• Exceptional business judgement with a strategic and analytical mindset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to articulate complex ideas and influence others.
• Ability to be a self-starter and individual contributor on the team
• Ability to communicate well, in both small and large groups
• Comfortable with giving and receiving candid feedback
• A deep passion for gaming and entertainment.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m2oj-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.