Sr. Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Job Title:Senior Product Manager
Demonware is looking for an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated success in software/platform as a service to join the team and help build the world's largest and most engaging gaming communities.
As a hardworking and ambitious product leader, you will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring surprise and delight to our players and internal customers while driving scale, engagement, and monetization through technology.
You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and build extraordinary experiences that will impact our players' lives. The Product Manager will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to internal customers that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and technology perspective. You will need to thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Responsible for the full product/game service lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
• Exhibit sound product discernment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
• Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
• Run prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers.
• Expected to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires
• 4+ years of experience in product management in consumer/mobile, online services, or game development
• Focus on outcomes with shown experience making product teams successful
• Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
• Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
• Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
• Extraordinary data analysis skills
• Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation
• Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
• Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
• You be a self-starter, a teammate and driven
• Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.