The Ethics & Compliance team at Activision Blizzard supports the company's commitment to an inclusive, safe, inspiring and equitable culture that is respectful to all. The Senior Manager, Workplace Integrity Investigations will conduct critical workplace investigations that are crisis-oriented and time sensitive. After completing the investigation, the Senior Manager will prepare a detailed and cohesive investigation report and present the findings to relevant stakeholders.
The Senior Manager, Workplace Integrity Investigations will report to the Director, Workplace Integrity Investigations.
• Manage end-to-end investigative processes for employee complaints involving violations of law or policy, which could include allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, bullying, failure to escalate and other inappropriate behavior.
• Conduct timely, thorough, and objective investigations, which may consist of: performing background research, reviewing documents (including potentially contrasting documents), interviewing complaining parties, witnesses and accused parties and performing credibility assessments thereafter, reporting findings verbally and in writing, and informing relevant partners of the outcome of the investigation.
• Maintain detailed and accurate case notes and regularly update electronic record keeping system with all relevant case information in compliance with team data entry requirements.
• Prepare a detailed and cohesive investigation report following the completion of investigations.
• Advise remedial action needed following workplace investigations.
• Partner with Activision Blizzard's Employee Relations and Legal teams to resolve conflicts and successfully implement solutions for workplace issues.
• Analyze workplace investigation trends and advise the company on risk metrics.
• Approach the investigation process with curiosity to discover and fully understand potential workplace concerns.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in workplace investigations, employee relations, and/or practicing employment law.
• Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations and the ability to appropriately spot employment risks and issues.
• Experience investigating and/or advising on employment-related matters.
• High degree of empathy with the ability to conduct difficult conversations in a calm and effective manner.
Ability to appropriately spot risks and issues
• Exceptional writing and communications skills, and experience summarizing and documenting investigation findings.
• Demonstrated ability to present findings, provide direct feedback and persuasively convey recommendations.
• Intellectual curiosity and commitment to learning.
• Conveys emotional intelligence and cultivates strong relationships while handling sensitive situations
• Proven commitment to inclusion
• Undergraduate degree required, with law degree (J.D. or foreign equivalent) strongly preferred.
COVID-19 Hiring Update
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest
Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $134,320.00 - $248,404.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the US and is not applicable to locations outside of the US Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz839n-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.