As a Senior Manager at Activision, you will manage several teams within the Experience Optimization group and build innovative and impactful solutions with a focus on loyalty and engagement across Activision game titles. Candidates should have development experience with large-scale consumer facing applications while supporting a team of talented engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify technology solutions to business problems.
• Manage a diverse team of software engineers.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with our customers and partners.
• Remove ambiguity from projects and provide clear direction for the team.
• Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Work in a collaborative environment with some pretty cool people.
Year 1 Success:
• Delivery of monetization and engagement use cases including delivery of marketing websites and partnership promotions.
• Support A/B testing and personalization across websites and in-game.
• Integration of web-based features into Call of Duty.
• Refine security best practices for software development processes.
• Demonstrated leadership experience in a software engineering/development environment.
• Ability to formulate, review and recommend software solutions in support of business goals based on prior experience and hands-on understanding of how products and services interrelate.
• Leader in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including planning, technical design, development, documentation, testing and deployment.
• Strong development skills in a full stack environment with an emphasis on front-end applications.
• Ability to balance business needs and product priorities to maximize impact.
• Display personal initiative and strong ownership of the work.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master's Degree desirable).
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwmnp-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.