Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of scope and planning for IT internal audits and integrated audits.
• Conduct end-to-end IT audits of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes.
• Work with the business and Technology stakeholders to provide assurance on key projects and critical change activities.
• Draft high impact audit reports for provision to executive management.
• Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the business.
• Supporting the development of analytics and process automation to improve the efficiency and efficacy of auditing.
• Track and follow-up on the implementation of management's action plans to address identified control gaps.
• Communicate/engage regularly with Technology community to thoroughly understand current Technology developments and risks, and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
• Positively support knowledge sharing and thought leadership within the function, and with external networks, to capture value from best practice opportunities.
• Build a strong network and relationships with the wider business to become a trusted advisor.
• Sarbanes-Oxley auditing.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion for IT audit and is looking to make their first leap into industry from practice. IT and the video game industry are very dynamic, and the right candidate should be someone looking to develop their skills and constantly evolve over time.
• Previous IT & SOX audit experience
• Have previous practice in auditing ITGCs across all IT elements/layers (OS, DB, App SaaS, SOC1)
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong information security cyber knowledge; ideally with experience directly applying this to audits
• Able to identify process & organizational improvements
• Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior stakeholders.
• Be decisive, able to hold a point of view and yet accommodate different perspectives and have excellent persuading and influencing skills to explain complex risk and control concepts.
• The successful candidate will be communicating across all levels of the organisation and should therefore have strong presentation, written and communication skills with the ability to adapt content and delivery to their audience.
• Operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, the Senior IT Auditor must be able acclimate and add value quickly.
• Must have personal credibility & integrity
• Down to earth and capable of working in a diverse organisation.
• Be curious about the business.
• Collaborative in building robust relationships within the group.
• Self-motivated, logical, and methodical approach to problem solving.
• Data analytics experience is preferred, but an eagerness to learn & upskill in this area is essential.
Knowledge & Skills
• Should be familiar with control frameworks (COSO, COBIT, CIS)
• Should be eager to seek better ways of doing business by creating insight through inquiry and challenge in an open minded, impartial, and independent way.
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8peb-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.