Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Investor Relations (''SVP''), this role will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer (''CFO'') and other members of the top leadership team to communicate the company's strategy, growth opportunities, and business initiatives in a way that creates clarity, consistency and widespread understanding among investors and analysts. The role will also build and expand Activision Blizzard's relationships with investment analysts, investors and investment bankers.
Duties and responsibilities:
• In partnership with both the SVP and CFO, drive and implement the investor relations strategy, including our relationship and communication strategy with financial constituents. Recommend and ensure management and the Board of Directors share a common message to address business transitions, results, strategies and other significant events.
• Gather intelligence and information in the marketplace and provide strategic feedback to internal business teams. Inform the senior leadership team of short-term and long-term industry dynamics.
• Serve as the company's information conduit and point of contact to the investment community. Develop and maintain strong relationships of trust and respect with analysts, investors and rating agencies. Proactively anticipate and address investor and analyst issues. Devise and implement a global targeting program that will broaden global shareholder ownership.
• Aid in the positioning of the company's financial reporting activities, including the annual report, quarterly statements and related release process and other shareholder materials to consistently structure the messaging to reinforce the company's value creation proposition. Deliverables include earnings release drafts, call scripts, accompanying presentations and preparation of talking points and relevant Q&A as well as materials related to proxy solicitation and annual shareholders meeting.
• Develop and manage company's investor relations section of the website.
• Organize and provide leadership for company presentations to analysts and investors.
• Understand, monitor and analyze financial models used by analysts to value/evaluate the company.
• Conduct competitive analysis, including the development of industry and peer company performance benchmarks.
• Work closely with Corporate Communications to ensure that the financial press is well-informed on the company's outlook, business strategy and performance expectations.
The successful candidate will have 7-10 years of business experience, preferably with a strategy consulting and/or equities background. This position requires high energy and a strong work ethic, outstanding communications and interpersonal skills and a deep knowledge of business and finance. Specific requirements include:
• Intellectual curiosity and high learning agility demonstrated through thoughtful approaches to complex business situations.
• Clear fluency and confidence in financial concepts to develop and maintain trust with the executive leadership team, board and external finance community. Previous experience in financial modeling.
• Established reputation as a business partner and advisor, building relationships successfully across the company.
• Executive presence with the gravitas and ability to influence broadly with credibility, facts, good judgment and respect. The managerial courage and confidence to challenge others to think differently and test the status quo but always delivering exceptional, and perhaps unexpected, results.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Comfortable and effective in making presentations at the board room-level and across the investment community.
• Track record as a role model with a strong drive, clear sense of ownership and the ability to influence others.
An undergraduate degree is required. MBA preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvjvb-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.