This integral role will help steer user acquisition efforts for one of our strategic upcoming titles. The mobile user acquisition team at Activision commands a multimillion dollar budget and is responsible for growing the company's userbase across its budding portfolio of mobile games. The group we're assembling is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto mobile phones, and we're looking for top performers who are equally comfortable with marketing as they are with analytics.
The user acquisition analytics role is building the foundation that will shape analytics and automation for user acquisition across Activision.
• Partner with marketing stakeholders and game analytics team to identify impactful business problems, translate them into structured analysis, and effectively communicate the results
• Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and statistical models to support marketing decisions related to: marketing spend efficiency, user lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment
• Build and maintain BI tools to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
• Develop toolsets that will automate campaign optimization
• Develop frameworks for forecasting, exploring trends, and spotting anomalies
• Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses around user acquisition strategy
• Comfort in distilling technical information into business decisions, with a desire to own the business outcome of the analysis you produce
• Interest or experience in digital marketing or performance marketing space
• Team oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, fluid environment
• Proficiency with SQL or other querying languages
• 4+ years work experience analyzing large datasets in an analytics role
• Experience with Tableau, Looker or other similar visualization tools
• Experience with Python and/ or Java
• BS in a technical field, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w06z-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.