Santa Monica, CA
We are looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to join the Activision Marketing Creative team at our global headquarters in Santa Monica, CA. Your mission: working with our global Internal Communications, Human Resources, and PR/Marketing teams you'll be asked to create innovative digital and print assets to market our epic entertainment franchises. We're looking for someone who's passionate about gaming, understands the value of the collaboration, and has had success working to deadlines within an iterative design process.
We are looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer for Internal to join the Activision Marketing Creative team at our global headquarters in Santa Monica, CA. The Marketing Creative team is the heart and soul of Activision. With a full range of production, video, and design services, our team supports our global organization in the development of unique and strategic messaging across various audiences including customers, press/media, partner organizations/industry peers, and our valued employees. Our team sets the standard for quality and innovation in all our communications, and we're growing, so it's a great time to join us!
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
• Work closely with the Team Lead and Creative Director to develop strategically sound creative.
• Design digital and print assets, such as digital ads, presentations, branding/collateral and social media marketing for all internal facing groups.
• Generate other art assets, including wall wraps, light UI work, business cards, swag and much more.
• Senior Designer is assigned to the graphic design effort, including training, and coaching.
• Work autonomously on assigned projects with oversight direction from Team Lead.
• Implement feedback received from our marketing partners and other internal groups.
• A keen eye for attention to detail and adherence to defined strategy guidelines.
• Confidently manage own timelines and workloads and communicate needs with Team Lead and Creative Director.
• Senior Designer is supportive and collaborative with strong organization, and communication skills.
• Able to interface with directly with internal partners at every level of the company.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• Online portfolio, highlighting your direct contributions. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered. At least 5-7 years of relevant industry experience.
• Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). After Effects knowledge is a big plus.
• Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for digital outputs.
• Ability to articulate design challenges and design process.
• Proactive, self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships and mentor more junior team members.
• Hungry to learn and grow.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.