Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Security Analyst you will be re sponsible for working with the game security team on building intelligence to track our adversaries.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Find, monitor, and investigate emerging threats targeting our games and ou r players .
• Leverage a variety of internal and external tools to identify threats , assess risks, and produce reports .
• Maintain intelligence records related to cheating, malicious actors, and threats to the company .
• Analyze high volumes of information from various areas the internet and chat platforms .
• Support the day-to-day operations of the game security team and game development teams .
• A s sist in responding to eme r gency security incidents .
• Master's degree or equivalent work experience in Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Cyber Security, or similar
• 3 + years of experience in threat intelligence, open-source intelligence, online research, fraud or anti-cheat investigations, or similar
• Experience producing well-researched concise reports and presentations tailored to a variety of audiences .
• Knowledge of advanced OSINT (open-source intelligence) tools and techniques and adapting research methods for new threats .
• Familiarity manipulating threat intelligence platforms for a video game threat landscape and / or creating and maintaining alerting systems .
• Familiarity with online gaming and the different types of game cheats
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Basic understanding of game security, game development, and anti-cheat software
• Able to adapt to a quickly changing environment .
• Passionate about player experience and have an intense thirst for knowledge .
• Fluency in Chines e (Mandarin).
• Fluency in multiple languages .
• Experience developing research accounts and setting up virtual machines with considerations to operational security .
• Hands-on working knowledge of programming or scripting languages
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb75xk-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.