Activision Blizzard Media is looking for a Sales Operations Senior Analyst/Manager to join the Strategy & Operations team. The Sales Operations function is composed of a small but highly effective team with a mission to enable growth through smooth operations. In this role, you will help to develop, maintain and improve the systems and processes needed for smooth growth and support areas of reporting, analysis and strategy/planning. You will be a good fit if you are a hands-on self-starter interested in building the foundation of our business. You will work directly with a cross-functional group across sales, marketing, ad operations, finance as well other business units by providing them with the correct tools, workflows and insights to drive sales performance.
What You'll Do
• Sales efficiency and enablement
• Administer and customize the team's Salesforce as well as other tools
• Administer and evolve Datorama as a common source of reporting intelligence
• Identify new tools with potential improvement to team effectiveness
• Identify learning gaps/opportunities and organize trainings for the team
• Organize and run Sales and cross functional meetings
• Processes and workflows
• Lead creation and management of all approvals and controls processes including pricing, forecast, product processes; automate where needed
• Identify gaps in our sales workflows and lead the development of systems and processes to address
• Own cross-functional workstreams in partnership with key stakeholders across Finance, Legal, Marketing, Ad Operations & Marketing and Sales Leadership
• Sales Strategy and Planning
• Leverage CRM and BI tools to analyze data, gather insights that inform sales strategy
• Assist in business reporting metrics and analytics, creating visibility into our sales funnel and successes
Who You Are
• You have 3+ years of experience in a Sales Operations role
• You are able to set clear processes and documentation for complex operations
• You have experience in the digital advertising and media industry
• You have administrator level experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
• You have administrator level experience with Datorama and can explain how the data is ingested, harmonized and displayed for the end users
• You have advanced skills with Excel and are able to pull and communicate insights
• You are experienced with building relationships with internal and external business partners
• You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
• You love building systems, processes and tools. You're constantly thinking on how to improve upon these for a growing team
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It's what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we're not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkq3k-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.