Lead RPA Developer
The RPA Developer role is part of the new RPA Program team in Activision Blizzard's Information Technology department.
The RPA Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing the bots, and supporting the implementation of the automation solutions. They partner with business analysts in requirements gathering, documenting, recording process flows. They will also perform change control, scheduling, and ongoing maintenance of existing bots in production. They will focus on continuously improving bot performance and allocate resources as business demand changes.
• Smart process automation through RPA.
• Timely delivery of the automation projects assigned.
• Responsible for creating the process documentation
• Best practices applied when solutioning and designing the automation workflow.
• Responsible for estimating automation duration.
• Provides periodic status on the progress of development.
• Responsible for moving the workflow to UAT.
• First level of assistance for any UAT defects.
• Updates the open defects in the defect log.
• Responsible for moving the workflow to production.
• Responsible for monitoring the health of the bots in production.
• Responds to RPA incident tickets and resolves production issues as part of ongoing support.
• Strong experience in bot development for large RPA implementations to automate business processes consisting of various applications and technologies
• Strong hands-on experience in the UiPath platform
• 7+ years of technical development expertise
• Strong experience in requirement gathering and business process analysis
• Extensive experience in understanding business processes and building process flow diagrams
• Hands-on expertise in converting the business requirements into solution architectures and designing automation solutions while utilizing process automation best practices
• Strong knowledge of design principles and modular programming techniques to create reusable assets
• Extensive experience in working in an RPA infrastructure with distributed hosts
• Hands-on development experience in .NET programming languages
• Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Office products, Excel/Word macros
• Experience with Finance, Accounting, and HR system
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.