Welcome to Activision Mobile. We're a new in-house studio, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world.
Our first project is a new AAA mobile title in the Call of Duty franchise and we're looking for great talent from mobile, console and PC backgrounds passionate about their work, who share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should be. We're incredibly excited to build out our teams and get to work, and invite you to join us in making something special.
As a QA Manager at Activision Mobile, you will build a team of QA analysts, and join and coordinate a collaborative environment of QA teams across multiple studios and publishing teams.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Activision Mobile Software QA Test team as well as for managing and supporting the QA analysts and test team efforts, including but not limited to, creating and managing test plans, coordinating communication with production and development partners, and overseeing the new mobile feature test effort from beginning to end. You will work to ensure that features and builds are tested thoroughly and in line with best company and industry practices. You will ensure consistent knowledge-sharing, learning, documentation, as well as improving tools and processes as necessary for your team to excel.
• Source, recruit, train and manage great testers.
• Define the standard for Activision's mobile testing capability.
• Build communication and operational processes between QA Testers, development and production teams, as well as other Activision and external QA Groups.
• Create efficient plans, assignments, and schedules for the QA team.
• Manage overall team performance.
• Track, evaluate, and report on project progress.
• Proactively and consistently evaluate testing process and efficiencies.
• Ensure that QA Team meets deadlines and performs at the highest level of quality possible.
• Motivate and train QA team members, creating a collaborative environment.
• A passion for process and excellence, building a QA team from the ground up
• Mobile QA experience managing QA testers through a game cycle
• Shipped multiple mobile game titles.
• Experience with 1st Party and mobile submission requirements.
• Experience with internal and external development teams.
• Extensive experience with development planning tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence, etc.)
• Focus on QA personnel career development.
• Strong critical-thinking, organization, time management and analytical skills.
• Ability to multitask under severe deadlines
• Work in a fast-paced environment that requires frequent shift in focus
COVID-19 Hiring Update: While our Mobile Studio is based in Santa Monica, CA, we've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Activision Mobile is an emerging team within Activision Publishing focusing on both publishing and live-operations for Call of Duty Mobile along with our new in-house studio dedicated to the development of AAA mobile titles. Designed around the singular focus of creating the best games in our space, ours is a mobile studio like no other. Developing in collaboration with Activision studios around the world, work on a new AAA mobile game in the Call of Duty franchise has begun.
It takes the industry's best talent to make entertainment history, and while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a driven and diverse team of people producing greatness together. We're looking for developers from mobile and PC backgrounds passionate about their work and who believe in realizing the potential of mobile gaming as much as we do.
We're highly collaborative, relaxed, and deadly serious about creating incredible entertainment for passionate players around the world. We approach mobile development as a craft, and our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got you covered!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71w56-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.