Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist
Santa Monica, CA
Activision is seeking a Production Coordinator to assist our Mobile team in achieving our quality and creative goals for our next game. The Production Coordinator will work closely with our Product Managers and Producers to maintain milestone schedules, track feature and content status, and communicate team progress to the rest of the studio. The Production Coordinator will gain insight into our AAA game production processes and play a key role in facilitating those processes to provide our teams with what they need to excel.
The role of Production Coordinator requires candidates to be excellent and persuasive communicators, capable of dealing with a wide variety of internal and external partners. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and willing to take on any challenge that will help their team. Production Coordinator candidates must thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment, take direction well, and be calm under pressure. Some of the responsibilities my include:
• Capturing meetings notes and action items
• Updating of Jira tickets
• Production testing of releases
• Review/assess builds
• Capturing and updating build notes
• Liaise with Customer Support regarding resolution of open issues.
• Find opportunities to help your team focus on doing what they do best.
Please note: This is a contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
• 0-2 years of experience in game, film, or technology development.
• Desire to pursue a career in game production.
• General understanding of project management fundamentals (e.g. scheduling, tracking, reporting).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with a variety of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Shotgun, Microsoft Project experience a plus).
• Took on a role as Producer/Project Manager for a creative project (e.g. school project, indie game, film, commercial, etc.).
• Knowledge of specific project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, etc.
• Active video game player across a variety of genres, especially Mobile F2P games.
• Proficient in Mandarin and/or Japanese; both written and verbal
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.