Raven Software is an accomplished video game studio that is currently seeking an Associate Community Manager to join our new community team. This is a full-time position at a growing studio with excellent benefits. You'll be working with one of the most successful battle royale games ever made - Call of Duty: Warzone!
As a Production Coordinator you will be providing support to the production and development teams in a variety of areas and through all phases of development including pre-production, production, alpha, beta, and submission. The PC may also manage a support SKU or part of a project.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Own part of a project (e.g. multiplayer or other feature)
• Manage day-to-day production of a support SKU (e.g. 3DS or port) if needed; includes being main point of contact for developer
• Manage relationship with the developer on assigned SKU
• Oversight and coordination in key areas such as ratings, first party submissions, localization's, screenshots and video capture, and manual creation
• Serve as a catch-all for any production tasks the require attention
• Provide support to user-testing efforts including equipment wrangling, build distribution, and coordination with developers
• Provide ongoing risk assessments to production team leadership with respect to weaknesses, bottlenecks, and risks to schedule and quality; help troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Work closely with QA and Technical Requirements groups to oversee QA process including coordination and communication between production team, QA, TRG, and developers; also includes managing bug database; oversee submission of SKUs to first parties
• Manage and track build schedules, deliveries, and distribution
• Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action item
• Build relationships with development teams as part of providing support to them
• Be able to effectively demo the game internally and externally to build buzz with intended audiences
• Be a secondary point of contact for cross-functional groups including Brand Management, Marketing, PR, etc.
• Manage Interns
• Interface with and delegate tasks to Shared Services
• Contribute creative feedback to production team leadership to help ensure product is meeting quality and feature goals
• At least 1 year professional experience, ideally in project management or video games
• Demo Game to internal and external partners (At events and shows)
• Strong communication and critical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide workable solutions
• Strong project management skills including organized and focused methods of working and task prioritization
• Ability to self-manage and self-pace
• Ability to adapt to changing situations and development team cultures
• Ability to work under pressure
• Positive attitude and passion for making games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kk03-3-235-139-152-42 in your application.