Welcome to Solid State Studios! We're a new in-house studio, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world. Our first project is a new AAA mobile title in the Call of Duty franchise, and we're looking for great talent from mobile, console and PC backgrounds passionate about their work, who share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should be. We're incredibly excited to build out our teams and get to work, and invite you to join us in making something special.
The Marketing Team on the Call of Duty franchise is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Product Marketing Coordinator to assist with partnerships campaigns. This team manages a wide range of strategic marketing initiatives working with Partnerships teams and brands. You will be responsible for assisting the Mobile team develop best practices in the areas of product marketing, creative assets, 1st parties (Apple and Google Play) and more.The ideal candidate strives to balance creativity, operational efficiency and is familiar with managing creative assets from production to delivery. Candidates should have a willingness to listen and learn processes quickly; while not being afraid to bring creative ideas to the team. This role is highly cross-functional, fast-paced, creative, and will require someone with a strong work ethic.
• Work with Product Marketing, and 1st Party Partnerships to develop and maintain streamlined workflows to best support our player needs and marketing initiatives
• Responsible for creative briefs, working with internal and external agencies and delivering art assets to the 1st Party & Partnerships teams
• Collaborate closely with others and partner with internal teams to ensure that all Partnerships timelines are defined and deadlines are met
• Impeccable organizational, prioritization, and time-management abilities
• Ensure clear, timely and effective tracking of important 1st Party assets
• Coordinate development and execution of marketing assets on partnership campaigns at a global, regional, and local level.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand game product updates and identify 1st Party & Partnerships marketing priorities
• Work closely with the Legal, Marketing Creative, Localization, and other cross-department teams
• Able to contribute towards straightforward communications and marketing deck presentations
• Have a strong understanding of upcoming product changes and updates, to support marketing campaigns and keep relevant partners up to date and aligned
• Routing of legal approvals of marketing creatives.
What We're Looking For:
• 2+ years of consumer or digital marketing experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-motivated and high bar for quality, productivity, and delivering results
• Thrives within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace apps
• Cross-functional teammate, with excellent verbal and communication skills
• Basic knowledge of JIRA & Shotgrid
• Previous experience with 1st party submissions (Apple & Google Play),
Partnerships or Business Development
• Basic knowledge of the COD franchise & a passion for gaming
Solid State Studios is an emerging team within Activision Publishing focusing on both publishing and live-operations for Call of Duty Mobile along with our new in-house studio dedicated to the development of AAA mobile titles. Designed around the singular focus of creating the best games in our space, ours is a mobile studio like no other. Developing in collaboration with Activision studios around the world, work on a new AAA mobile game in the Call of Duty franchise has begun.
It takes the industry's best talent to make entertainment history, and while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a driven and diverse team of people producing greatness together. We're looking for Developers from mobile and PC backgrounds passionate about their work and who believe in realizing the potential of mobile gaming as much as we do.
We're highly collaborative, relaxed, and deadly serious about creating incredible entertainment for passionate players around the world. We approach mobile development as a craft, and our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got you covered!
COVID-19 Hiring Update: While our Solid State Studios is based in Santa Monica, CA, we've transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk1ye8-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.