Software Engineer - Central Technology
Santa Monica, CA
We're looking for a Product Manager to join the Roadmap team, which is responsible for setting the overall strategic vision and roadmap for Call of Duty Mobile. In this role you'll be responsible for keeping up to date on the competitive landscape, understanding the current state of COD Mobile, proposing new features or optimizing existing features, writing design specs for how those features could move metrics, and managing a unified roadmap.
We are looking for a Product Manager who not only understands game KPIs, but also understands how systems and mechanics can be improved to move metrics. You will drive features through the entire development process all the way from initial design creation through to optimizing the feature once it is live.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of experience in product management, partnerships / business development, or management consulting
• Proven product management experience driving features from design to implementation
• Critical Thinker: Ability to not only understand how a feature will improve the overall user experience, but also how it will move metrics and why it should be prioritized higher than other features
• Know our game: how it excels, where it needs improvement, and how you'll make it better.
• A love of mobile games: you'll need to play a few competitor games extensively and try to deeply understand both our game and our competitors.
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.