Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Enterprise Application team's mission is to empower and enable Activision Blizzard King(ABK) with streamlined and automated business processes through technology implementations, frequent improvements, integrations, business intelligence and reporting. We are looking for a high-performer to join our team to work with ABK Enterprise Application group's cross-functional product development teams.
The Product Manager will work closely with Enterprise Applications team and business stakeholders/owners across the company to drive change and improvement in their area of responsibility. This will include creating hypotheses, directing evaluations, analysis to validate those hypotheses, and managing demand working with cross-functional teams to turn those findings into decisions and product changes.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and possesses strong leadership skills to be able to work with business stakeholders across various functions to get things done. You will be working directly with VP, Director, and Manager level business users and IT leads across the company.
• Serve as a trusted solutions partner to business stakeholders and IT
• Support product development decisions to enable our business for ABK's continuous growth
• Provide clear and accurate interpretation of state of business while protecting data integrity, defining KPIs, and managing reporting
• Define and champion initiatives that directly impact product design and implementation
• Mobilize cross-functional teams to execute on strategic and operational insights and decisions
• Minimum 5 years' experience in IT
• Proven track record as a thought leader and subject matter expert (business or technical)
• Demonstrated cross-functional experience across finance, sales and supply chain and HR business functions
• Comfortable in unstructured and ambiguous problem-solving environment
• Experience with training and managing team members
• Strong working knowledge of corporate business processes and Software Development Life Cycle
• Knowledge and experience of Workday HCM, Oracle ERP , Oracle data warehouse or other Finance and HR systems
• Experience working in large Business or Enterprise application teams in product or project manager role
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7941q-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.