Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Mobile to players on the go.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager, who is driven and a game loving person, someone who can enrich our fun and diverse family. As part of the team, you'll get to craft the best possible experience for our users, designing new and exciting content for our live games.
Your responsibilities :
• Work closely with designers, artists, coders and technologists to create and optimize monetization and engagement systems
• Work with other internal Studios to drive seamless execution of the game's roadmap
• Help to define the strategy for our live operated monetization and engagement systems
• Set goals for these systems, measure performance against these goals, and create action plans to optimize over time
• Plan and schedule events, promotions and offers
• Identify areas of opportunity for new systems and live ops oriented features
• Collaborate with other product managers and analysts to measure the performance of live ops campaigns, and optimize through A/B tests
• Constantly improve our Live Ops processes
Your skills :
• 5+ years of experience related to live ops or product management in the gaming industry
• Understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
• Familiar with the leading games in the market with a great understanding of the industry. Have full knowledge of player demand and interest
• A resolute person, who proactively takes on issues and looks for creative ways to solve them
• Track record as a strong team player, with strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple disciplines
• Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent project management skills, and high attention to detail
• A team person. You seek collaboration with others and communicates well
• Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced iterative environment
• Working level of English
It's always a plus :
• Passion for games and specially with the Call of Duty franchise
• Released at least 1 title in the market
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• A wide range of perks such as private health and dental insurance, ticket restaurant, wellbeing voucher, 25 days + xmas period holidays and more.
• And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0zqp1-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.