Associate Product Manager, Mobile
Santa Monica, CA
The Producer, Mobile Community Health, is critical for improving the play experience of all players within our game ecosystem . This role is about leading a roadmap for diverse internal and external teams to remove toxic behaviors from our players' environment, including pre-production , production, implementation, and analysis
of features and content that make the social play experience more enjoyable. Specific duties include ( but are not limited to ) ideation, road mapping , negotiating solutions, scheduling,
overseeing implementation, testing, budgeting, localizations, legal clearance, and other similar aspects of production.
As the advocate
of a healthy player e xperience , you have a passion for making sure we offer a competitive b ut respectful environment for our players. You blend the skill of a producer, the emotional awareness of a counselor, and the tenacity of a champion.
• An understanding of player communities and levers to reduce toxicity and improve health
• 2 - 3 years of scoping, scheduling , and project management
• Strong critical-thinking , interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to prepare short-to-medium term schedules and planning
• Can i dentify bottlenecks in the project workflow/schedule
• Can i dentify issues, provide options for resolution of owned areas
• Resourceful, steadfast and committed to delivering results
• Proactive & action-oriented; responds quickly to challenges
• Earns trust & respect of peers; is viewed as a team player
• Builds strong relationships across the organization
• Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines
• Effectively balances competing priorities & spends time on what's most important
The Producer should also demonstrate:
• Strong project management skills including organized and focused methods of working and task prioritization
• Good knowledge of project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• Ability to adapt to changing situations and development team cultures
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good knowledge of game development methodologies
• Positive attitude and passion for making games
• Commitment to staying current with production methodologies, ideas and processes
• Commitment to staying current with toxicity mitigation tools and techniques
• Prior community management experience is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ek39-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.