Santa Monica, CA
Your Mission is:
The Mobile Analytics Team is adding a talented Producer to ensure we are balancing throughput, turnaround time, and quality of deliverables. As a member of Mobile Analytics, your mission is to put science into decision making. Year one responsibilities include:
• to maximize the impact of the cross-functional teams running the live ops lifecycle for our games
• establishing a process to identify, track, deliver and communicate tasks through agile ceremonies
• escalate project risks with cost/ benefit assessments and recommendations in a timely manner
• building trust with publishing team and development teams to act as a conduit of knowledge
• ensure analytical research and analysis is catalogued in a timely manner for all teams to access
• drive a single view of project status between managers from analytics, product, production, development, and technology
What you will bring to the team:
We are seeking a leader who will contribute to team success by embodying all the characteristics of our culture.
• actively build relationships with partner teams to increase your sphere of influence
• be sought after as an expert and thought leader, delivering spontaneous successes for the team
• grow with the team by seeking feedback and offering appropriate and timely feedback for others
• innovate in order uncover new opportunity to serve our players and the business
As a high performer you will:
You must possess a unique blend of project skills and business savvy; a passion for exceptional execution within a dynamic environment and the flexibility and focus to achieve results.
• 3+ years of project management experience in gaming, technology, digital or other technical teams
• Experience in Kanban, SCRUM and/or traditional waterfall methodologies
• JIRA & Confluence or other project management tracking tool experience
• Have a passion to better understand player behaviour, their needs and what will make a truly great community
• Prior experience working with big data environments and cloud services, like GCP a plus
• PMP a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vxv9-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.