Activision Blizzard Media (ABM) is building a gaming-centric programmatic marketplace, powered by proprietary technology and player insights. Our technologies and services empower some of the world's beloved games to deliver delightful and personalized ad experiences for players wherever they are and whichever screen they are on.
We're seeking a Principal Product Manager (with potential to grow into a Group PM) to lead all aspects of major initiatives under the ABM Studio Monetization team. The person in this position will play a significant leadership role in our business and product teams.
You should have a strong product management background and proven experience leading medium to large products and projects, will have background in digital advertising, and will have a well-rounded background in current DSP and SSP, and preferably, privacy enhancing technologies.
You are able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or contending priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level pivotal initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
As a Product Manager, you are customer-centric, understanding their needs and requirements, plus anticipating future trends that will serve their needs. You will excel at delivering results, being able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time, anticipate bottlenecks, provide blocking issue management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA | San Francisco, CA, USA | LA, CA, USA
In this role, you will own critical product initiatives to bring innovative monetization solutions to live and propel the next phase of growth for our business.
• You set the product vision, define use cases, analyze customer and financial implications, and ultimately choose the most promising path for success
• You are capable to navigate, manage and adapt with ambiguity; able to untangle complex problems and uncertainties while maintaining transparent communication and drawing support/feedback from stakeholders
• You will work directly with cross functional teams and studio partners to collect input, mold requirements, and release features.
• You drive prioritization across multiple development teams, communication with internal stakeholders, user testing with customers, and champion the product rollout/GTM strategy with product marketing team
• You are an evangelist of the platform, promoting new features to studio partners, defining success metrics, and accelerating adoption through operation and partners success. While simultaneously protecting players experiences and long term game health
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in computer science, data science or have equivalent experiences working in the technology sector
• 6+ years of direct product management experiences in ad tech industry, preferably, at independent SSP or DSP platform; relevant product areas include but not limited to auctions logics, yield management, predictive targeting, advanced modeling
• Experience owning/driving product strategy and roadmap execution for scaled product / product group
• A track record of successful product launches and landings
• Experience working with cross functional teams and internal/external customers
• Strong technical, communication, and analytical skills
• Experiences in project management methodologies, business analysis, or process improvement
• Past collaboration with Engineers and Data Science teams on ML/AI products
• Experience working with globally distributed teams
• Has a passion crafting fun & compelling player experiences. Loves gaming!
• Experiences mentoring Associate PM / Junior PM will be extra bonus point
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $143,060.00 - $264,846.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all US locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role's range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ox48-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.