Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ to players on the go.
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Working directly under the Director of Finance and Operations, your responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings and reconcile ORACLE figures into IAS
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and Intercompanies
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Help in compute taxes and preparing tax returns
• Requirements and skills
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software ORACLE
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Working level of English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72m69-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.