Dev Support Engineer
Job Title:Operations Manager
As an Operations Manager you will be the point person charged with driving and keeping a close eye on our financial effectiveness, expense management, procurement processes, and operational excellence. This role will work closely with business partners within the studio as well as finance, procurement, operation, & IT teams at our Corporate offices.
Your day-to-day priories would be supporting the core studio financial processes (pacing, quarter close, and forecasting) by providing analysis on our financial performance, consolidating metrics, and applying a business perspective to the results. You will develop and track key performance indicators and assess reporting needs to enhance our insight into the business and highlight areas of operational improvement that drive action.
You will also manage and facilitate the contract review process and the setup of new vendors by working with employees, vendors, legal, and vendor management teams. Procurement will be a heavy focus as well with you owning purchase order generation and invoice processing while reconciling against the budget.
Attention to detail is a must – you will be responsible for reports that are distributed to studio leadership and act as a trusted business partner. In partnership with studio leadership and finance teams, assist in the development of the annual budget along with maintaining and improving our monthly financial forecasting to ensure we are on target.
• Associate degree preferred
• 3+ years experience in operational or financial management roles
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
• Excellent communication skills to interface with various business partners and leadership
• "Can-do" attitude with a desire to learn
• Organizationally savvy to handle multiple business priorities simultaneously and prioritize and complete work within stringent deadlines
• Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
• Proficiency with Microsoft Power Point is a bonus
• Budget development and oversight experience.
• Previous experience in similar roles in the video game or technology industries preferred
• Passion for or curiosity about video games
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.