As an Operations Assistant your mission is to provide excellent service and support to our employees and guests alike.
This role is highly visible in the studio and requires an individual who is well-organized, personable, discreet and detail-oriented.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Monitor the main entrance as the receptionist when sitting at the front desk
• Provide courteous assistance to guests and employees
• Receive and deploy incoming mail
• Process outgoing shipments
• Assist operations team with special projects
• Track inventory of all supplies
• Daily restocking of all supplies
• Maintain game library
• Assist with upkeep of the facility
• Enforce COVID guidelines in the workplace
• Assist employees when they're moving to a different desk/office
• Other support duties as assigned
• Experience in a customer service oriented role
• 1 year of previous work experience in a professional office environment
• Basic computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to multi-task and adapt effectively to change
• Good communication skills
• Responds positively to feedback
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and move about the studio for extended periods of time
• A people-person
• A tenacious problem solver
• Good sense of humor and an ability to have fun while still managing responsibilities
• A self-starter
This is a temporary position at our office in Albany, New York and requires physically working at the office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roov5p-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.