Contract Term: 12 month fixed-term
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across Franchise product management, corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join the team. In this position you will act in a supporting role across the Franchise(s) and Franchise Team. Working cross functionally to aid the team in delivering commercial results as well as growth goals, optimizing the teams out puts by tracking project actions and as required, program manage large pieces of work and departments deliverables.
In a company that serves and engages millions of players across EMEA, you will contribute to building the most advanced data-driven and player-centric marketing practices, and to reinventing communication with players by extending their epic entertainment experience with us beyond our games.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Commercial project management:
• Supporting the Distribution Manager in collating the forecasts. Capture as required weekly stock and sales data
• Analyse relevant data points and turn these into insights, such as pricing strategy, monthly reporting, reporting for global stakeholders etc
• Manage multiple high visibility commercial initiatives across the EMEA organization to ensure franchise projects are met with clear organization and set for success.
Franchise and Partnerships program delivery:
• Support the Franchise LT in order to deliver the AOP (Activision Operating Plan). Tracking deliverables, building out team governance and ensuring next actions are completed
• Project manage large deliverables across the team. Ensure a project structure and team is set up that enables the team to deliver and track progress and risks through to delivery
• Embody a ''player first'' mentality, the game values, and the values of Activision Blizzard in all interactions. Act as a representative of AB in online channels and at community events as required.
• Support with the collation of presentation decks for global review, partnerships meetings, or agency pitches
• Participate in the creation, coordination, tracking, and facilitation of marketing production schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time
• Support with sku planning across EMEA. Aiding senior leaders with data and insight that may be required
• As required be prepared to lean into specific Franchises to supply them with data and analytics information that may arise on a regular or ad-hoc basis
• Co-ordinate and execute Brand Partnership campaigns in collaboration with the 3rd Party Partnerships team that crossover into Commercial Retail partners to unlock incremental Commercial
• Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent
• 2+ years of work experience since graduating
Knowledge & Skills
• Previous knowledge of the gaming industry, either gathered through previous work experience or through experiencing ours and other gaming products from a player perspective
• Data driven with a keen eye and ability to turn data into insight. Working with many different data points and reporting requirements
• Proven experience of being a self-starter. Due to the multifaceted nature of this role it's important that the right candidate can demonstrate they work on their own initiative
• Ability to work across an organisation. This role is not for someone who likes hardlines and will be important that this individual is able to play a cross team role
• MBA would be advantageous
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8w1w-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.