Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
The goal of Marketing within the Consumer Products Group is to provide an informed, data-driven approach that keeps cultural relevancy and fan sentiment top of mind in order to deliver both commercial revenue and fan engagement. As the Marketing Manager, your main focus will be in support of our Ecommerce and Licensing businesses, building and deploying strategies, campaigns and processes in partnership with CP EMEA and Global/HQ team in support of EMEA/ANZ.
In this role you will work across the Activision Blizzard and Esports portfolios to authentically connect with our fans, capturing the interest, demand, and wallet share of our International audiences through your experience and expertise in areas of growth/performance marketing, content marketing and communications, data analytics, and consumer insights. With a focus on the conversion funnel, you will align with and support key programs through Direct-to-Consumer and brick-and-mortar Retail, delivering high-value traffic through cross-channel marketing and working with our partners to optimize their marketing spend with the goal of increasing revenue.
You will develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external teams and key stakeholders to build best ways of working in support of accelerated business growth.
You are self-motivated with an ability to work not only independently, but also within collaborative environments. You are a clear and consistent communicator that is able to influence at both the peer and senior level.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Partner with Global Marketing Lead and CP EMEA to drive regional execution in support of key priorities within our Annual Operating and Long Range Plans with the objective of driving revenue and indirect franchise marketing value back to the business through Owned, Earned and Paid channels.
• Effectively co-manage millions of dollars in licensee contractual marketing spend, creating and optimizing campaigns with healthy ROI.
• Partner with Creative teams to develop high-performing content marketing, increasing consumer engagement and repeat purchasers
• Develop feedback loop to regularly track and report performance, including patterns and behaviors around customer journey and conversion funnel, delivering results and insights to internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to marketing experimentation roadmap, gaining internal buy-in for new channels testing in order to scale for growth and efficiencies across both customer acquisitions and retention
• Partner with HQ on strategies and plans for Licensing Trade Industry in support of driving new business leads and territory expansion at the Global and Regional level
• Contribute positively to team culture.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
• 5+ years of Brand Media, Marketing Science/Technology, Ecommerce or Retail Marketing or equivalent experience within Entertainment or Tech industries
• Experience developing campaign briefs and planning across all marketing channels and media platforms
• Exceptionally skilled in preparing and presenting materials across varying audiences
• Ability to flex across different kinds of projects and tactical approaches as business goals evolve
• Fluency in both the creative and analytical sides of marketing
• Budget management experience
• Knowledge and fandom of Activision Blizzard franchises and/or esports a plus
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d225vm-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.