Marketing Creative - Web Designer (Contract)
It's the people
What we're looking for
As a Web Designer for Digital Marketing, you will be an integral member of the team responsible for concepting and creating original website designs for our Call of Duty brands.
The ideal candidate has experience with concept-to-delivery of webpage layouts, updating webpage themes and regular site maintenance (news touts, promo bursts, purchase funnel optimizations, etc).
Additionally, a strong passion for innovative, engaging work and a high bar for quality is a must. Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders is critical.
What you'll do
• Execute all visual design stages from wireframing to final delivery of assets.
• Transform high-level requirements into exciting and intuitive original website designs.
• Work primarily with approved source material and adhere to brand guidelines and style guide.
• Identify new opportunities for website features, UI optimization, cross-promotion and the integration of emerging technologies and best practices.
What you'll bring
• 4-6 years of web design and graphic design experience. (Static, Dynamic, Responsive, Liquid design layouts - desktop, tablet and mobile: Responsive)
• Excellent design skills including an eye for composition, contrast and color.
• Expert in Photoshop and XD, Marvel, Figma, InVision or Sketch and have experience in UI design for responsive websites and applications
• Proficient video editing skills. Basic knowledge of illustration, animation and GFX.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
• Knowledge of UX a plus
• Awareness of digital communication trends as well as developments at major social media channels .
• JIRA (and/or other project management) and Slack experience a plus.
• Basic knowledge organic social media strategy a plus
• Presentation design skill a plus (PPT, Google Slides, Keynote)
• Knowledge of PHP and/or Node.js is a plus
• Passion for gaming.
• Online portfolio of web projects required.
What you've done
• Successfully produced content for marketing websites.
• Delivered work against tight deadlines in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process.
• Worked few years for an advertising agency or in-house creative marketing department at a company in the entertainment or related industry.
• Supported live events (creating promotional assets, retouching photos, etc)
who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have a rigorous hiring process and a rigorous talent planning process. And that means if you're reading this, you're probably a pretty special talent. Our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people. As a company, we have world class brands, infrastructure and resources. But we are nothing without your brilliance.
What are you waiting for
For more details and to apply for this position, visit us at www.activision.com/careers
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw660-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.