Senior Business Analyst , Business Systems
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking a Manager, Oracle EBS Development & Support, who will be responsible for planning, managing & delivering onto new Developments, Enhancements, Customizations, Extensions and Production Support of R12 Oracle EBS suite applications. This position requires a mix of strong Technical Hands-On/Managerial skills (60/40 split). This position reports directly into Director, Enterprise Applications Development & Support.
Join the Enterprise Applications Development & Support Team, and work closely with Business Analysts teams, business users and other IT teams to identify and deliver the best solutions for the business. You will be responsible for managing team of onsite & offshore resources, planning, design, development, testing, support, and maintenance.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Manage and Lead In-house and offshore resources. Guide and mentor team of Developers.
• Plan, design, build, customize and support Oracle EBS for Finance and Sales & Supply Chain modules, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting, and providing the high-quality solutions on timely basis.
• Design, Build & Deliver solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to Forms, Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions, Workflows, OAF extensions/customizations and personalizations per Oracle's Recommended Standards.
• Build & Review Project Plans for Quarterly/Monthly Releases and other Projects; Estimate efforts & resourcing needs, plan and propose scope and timelines. Ensure the successful execution and deliveries of Projects, releases, and support tasks.
• Review requirements document; propose and design solutions; create and review technical design, deployment and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes. Ensure that Oracle development standards and Activision processes are being followed strictly by Development & Support developers.
• Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
• Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
• Proven ability to architect, deliver and support complex hybrid solutions involving EBS and peripheral systems.
• Ability to deliver onto ad-hoc requests. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
on timely basis.
• Ability to work closely with Vendors, third-party applications owners & other IT Teams.
• Master's in computer science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred.
• 10 or more years of strong development and support experience with minimum 3 or more years of leading and managing Full-time technical resources with excellent problem-solving skills in Oracle EBS R12 environment & eco-system.
• Excellent working experience in designing, building, customizing, and supporting RICEWF objects for Oracle EBS R12.
• Experienced in integrating Oracle EBS with ancillary/Third-party systems is a Must.
• Experience with EBS R12 Implementations and Upgrades is a Big plus.
• Strong Technical skills in Oracle Databases, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, shell scripting, Reports, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, JDeveloper, OAF Customizations, Extensions, Workflows, Integrated SOA Gateway, Business Events and other tool sets needed to customize and support Oracle EBS are must to have.
• Techno-Functional knowledge in Oracle Financials, Sales and Supply Chain and HR are required.
• Experience in supporting EBS Integrations with various other on-premises/SaaS/Cloud based Applications and Ancillary systems like Sabrix, Kofax, Kyriba, Concur, Hyperion, CPM, Vendor Portal, Workday, Salesforce etc.
• Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team.
• Working knowledge of any middleware (preferably MuleSoft) for Integrations
• Working knowledge & experience in Java, Python
• Experience or working knowledge in Cloud ERP systems
• Experience or working knowledge in Google Cloud Platform
• Experience or working knowledge in Oracle APEX
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.