Come join us and be part of the team who are responsible for localizing some of the biggest video game titles in the industry!! We are currently looking for a highly motivated, driven and experienced Localisation Project Manager to join our team based in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible for
• Managing all aspects of the localisation from beginning to end including budgets, scheduling, audio and casting, vendor relationships and risk management for a number of assigned titles.
• Deliver high quality localized games to our players, inline with internal expectations regarding quality, schedules and budgets.
• You will work with key internal stakeholders from production teams, developers, legal, marketing and QA in order to successfully localize our games.
• Be responsible for the age rating process in certain countries.
• You will work with the Localisation Director in the creation and rollout of strategic projects on a wide variety of topics such as quality, efficiency or internationalization.
• Our environment is fun and fast paced, so you will be required to problem solve, be proactive and passionate about games and localization.
• Manage and engage with external vendors across the globe as well as an internal Language Service team.
• Previous Project Management experience in a games localization environment
• Proficient skills in Project Management Tools such as Microsoft project/JIRA/Excel/Xloc/MemoQ
• Understand the core principles of Project Management
• Proven finance discipline and project delivery
• Experience in localization for Asian and Arabic countries an advantage
• Knowledge of regional sensitivities an advantage
• Have a ''can do will do'' attitude
• Ability to mobilise and direct large production teams
• Analystical in their approach to work
Our global headquarters is in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines. Our localization Team is based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin is a vibrant multicultural city offering a warm welcome and access to a wide variety of culture, people and opportunites!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwzkzj-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.