Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Legal Clearance Specialist is an entry-level legal department position that coordinates and tracks in-game assets, performs basic research, and manages clearance communications between development studios and the legal department.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Coordinate intake of all clearance submissions; document and track asset status, and input all completed requests into master database.
• Complete basic research on proposed in-game assets (for example, textures, characters, and names).
• Work with supervising attorney and other clearance team members to ensure prompt review of all in-game assets.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• Demonstrate high level of attention to detail, organization, and ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal relationship-building skills. Position involves significant amount of communication with game developers and internal production teams.
• Experience with project tracking and/or asset management systems preferred (e.g., Jira, Sharepoint, Salesforce).
• Experience with Microsoft Office required (particularly Excel).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjzze-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.