Senior Producer, Mobile Live Ops
Santa Monica, CA
The Lead UI/UX Designer, Mobile will be responsible for leading the overall UX flow and user experience of a new Mobile FPS in all aspects and phases of production. You will be leading the design and setting the standards for menus, HUD, UI and UX for all aspects of the game.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Lead the UI design (Flows Menus and HUDs) to meet design and business goals
• Execute the UI vision to a high degree of quality through example and leadership
• Work closely with game leads and designers across multiple studio locations to create an exceptional overall user experience throughout the game
• Lead the creation of clear UX prototypes, documentation and style guides
• Work closely with UI artists and UI engineers across multiple studios to deliver the best possible user experience while staying within the engine's technical requirements
• Review and process consumer and stakeholders feedback in order to refine the UX to best-in-class standards
• Study competitive products and understand what works and what doesn't in their UI and UX implementations
• Secure and interface with contractors as needed to supplement team's UX capabilities in order to meet business goals
• Exceptional knowledge and understanding of the UX field
• Proven leadership skills with ability to inspire teams to execute a consistent UI vision, accurate to the intended design
• Five plus years of practical work experience in the field, including multiple successful mobile games.
• Has strong verbal, written and illustrative communication skills with ability to align teams and stakeholders against a strong and consistent vision .
• Takes and understands feedback well from multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks and/or priorities like a seasoned pro
• Has advanced knowledge in 2D animation in a UI context
• You have worked with and have solid understanding of UCD methodologies
• A well-developed sense of composition and color
• Dedicated in learning and developing your skills to the next level
• You are a creative person with a real passion for games
• A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required
• Previous PC or Console shooter development experience
• You know what a great team looks like and can lead them to excel.
• Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
• You have experience in distributed development and can lead a team in UI/UX direction across sites.
• Deed understanding of and experiment with leading shooter franchises and Call of Duty games on all platforms.
• Expertise in Visual Design
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.