Reporting To: Director, Financial Planning Applications
Department: Information Technology
Location: Austin, TX
The Lead RPA Developer role is part of the new RPA Program team in Activision Blizzard's Information Technology department.
The Lead RPA Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing the bots, and supporting the implementation of the automation solutions. They partner with business analysts in requirements gathering, documenting, recording process flows. They will also perform change control, scheduling, and ongoing maintenance of existing bots in production. They will focus on continuously improving bot performance and allocate resources as business demand changes.
• Smart process automation through RPA.
• Timely delivery of the automation projects assigned.
• Responsible for creating the process documentation
• Best practices applied when solutioning and designing the automation workflow.
• Responsible for estimating automation duration.
• Provides periodic status on the progress of development.
• Responsible for moving the workflow to UAT.
• First level of assistance for any UAT defects.
• Updates the open defects in the defect log.
• Responsible for moving the workflow to production.
• Responsible for monitoring the health of the bots in production.
• Responds to RPA incident tickets and resolves production issues as part of ongoing support.
• Strong experience in bot development for large RPA implementations to automate business processes consisting of various applications and technologies
• Strong hands-on experience in the UiPath platform
• 7+ years of technical development expertise
• 4+ years of leading development & support teams
• Strong experience in requirement gathering and business process analysis
• Extensive experience in understanding business processes and building process flow diagrams
• Hands-on expertise in converting the business requirements into solution architectures and designing automation solutions while utilizing process automation best practices
• Strong knowledge of design principles and modular programming techniques to create reusable assets
• Extensive experience in working in an RPA infrastructure with distributed hosts
• Hands-on development experience in .NET programming languages
• Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Office products, Excel/Word macros
• Experience with Finance, Accounting, and HR systems
• Ability to manage several complex work streams and meet strict deadlines
• Experience in monitoring and maintaining RPA bots to avoid interruptions to the business.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.